Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
||Gel Nail Polish 58 Colors
||Easy soak off
||58 colors for chosen
||UV Lamp or LED Lamp
||Nail Art Beauty, Nail Salon, Nail SPA or Training etc
|MOQ of Sample Order:
||Minimum 1 pc/order
||Minimum 100 pcs/order
||USPS,FedEx,TNT,Netherlands Post,SunYou Economic Air Mail and etc
||Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Alipay Balance, QIWI and etc
Exclusive Brand: Elite99
Elite99 is the latest brand to enter the nail fashion industry! Product quality is the foundation of our brand, bringing you full, lustrous colors, which stay shining for weeks. If you love your hands and nails, please use Elite99 polish to make them brighter and make yourself more confident.
* A professional Nail Art Gift for yourself or your girlfriend;
* Best quality control to ensure high quality polish;
* On like polish, wears like gel, off in minutes;
* It offers the widest color range for customer to experience professional soak-off nail art in a reasonable price;
* Long lasting for at least 2-3 weeks, fantastic and super bright nails for you;
* No grinding. No filing. No drying time after application: Curing with UV gel. End of redoing from scratch;
* No more imperfect surface, dents or nails cut. Color resistant, flexible and shiny resistant to any test.
Step 1. Clean Nails then trim nail surface as normal manicure process.
Step 2. Fully shake up the polish, it can make the polish color be balanced. (Important)
Step 3. Apply Base coat first. Make sure to apply a smooth even coat that is neither too thick or too thin. Cure under a UV light for 1 minute or an LED light for 30 seconds. (Necessary)
Step 4. Apply polish directly, cure with UV lamp for 2-3 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 second; when dry, apply the 2nd layer and cure with UV lamp or LED lamp again.
Step 5. Apply the top coat. Cure under a UV light for 1 minute. (30 seconds for an LED light)
Step 6. Clean nail surface with nail cleanser. Note: avoid using non specialized cleansing fluids as they may interfere with the quality of the final gloss coat
-1. Soak off the nails into acrylic remover for about 5 minutes,
-2. Rip down the whole piece of nail enamel gently on each nail.