Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
REVOLAX is comprised of a regular and dense monophasic structure, which makes the gel product stable and consistent. The consistency of the pattern allows for naturally harmonized volume, smooth injection and promotes a stronger support system within the skin structure. Is one of REVOLAX stand-out properties. This malleable consistency creates immediate and long-lasting volume and also allows the product to break down evenly with a natural finish.
REVOLAX Fine with Lidocaine is the most lightweight dermal filler within the REVOLAX range and is designed for superficial lines including crow’s feet, glabellar lines and neck wrinkles. The dermal filler lasts between 9-12 months and can be easily dissolved with Hyaluronidase.
Further to this, REVOLAX Fine is also the best suited for use within the Hyaluron Pen.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- People under age of 18
- Patients who are known to demonstrate hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- Patients who are known to demonstrate hypersensitivity to lidocaine
- Patients who tend to develop hypertrophic scarring
- Immediately before or post laser therapy, chemical peeling or derma-brasion
- Areas presenting cutaneous inflammation or signs of infection
Composition of the product:
- HA concentration 24mg/ml
- Lidocaine HCl 0.3%
- Volume 1.1ml