Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
Replengen Dermal Fillers (designed and manufactured by the South Korean company Glenzen CO. LTD.) Are biodegradable gels with hyaluronic acid and lidocaine.
Replengen Fine is used for injection into the superficial layers of the dermis.
Benefits of Replengen Fine:
- Increases the elasticity of the skin and contributes to its hydration
- Enhances the radiance of the skin
- Painless procedure due to the presence of lidocaine in the composition and the homogeneous structure of the gel
- Hyaluronic acid of the highest quality is used for production
- The effectiveness and safety of the drug are confirmed by clinical studies
- Product monitoring in real time during the production process allows you to exclude harmful substances from the composition
Replengen Fine is ideal for removing fine surface wrinkles.
- Correction of wrinkles around the eyes ("crow's feet")
- Correction of wrinkles in the forehead (between the eyebrows) and neck
- Correction of fine wrinkles around the mouth
The effect of the procedure lasts from 6 to 12 months.
Composition of the preparation: HA 24 mg / ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
1 syringe × 1.1 ml, 2 needles per pack
Needle size: 30G
Manufacturer: Reanzen Co., Ltd., South Korea