Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
Neuramis Deep is a sterile, monophasic, biocompatible gel. Each Neuramis Deep ampoule contains 1 ml of gel in a disposable sterile syringe with a 27G needle.
Monophasic dermal filler based on non-animal hyaluronic acid, produced using the unique Shape technology.
New generation dermal filler based on hyaluronic acid. Highly effective filler for deep and superficial wrinkles, giving volume and rejuvenation of the skin. The manufacturer of the product Neuramis is the company Medytox (South Korea).
Neuramis Deep is intended for the correction of moderate, deep wrinkles and folds, as well as a significant increase in lip volume (“push up” effect).
- Correction of medium and deep wrinkles, lip augmentation
- Skin firmness and firmness
- Elasticity improvement
- Skin hydration
The use of the Neuramis Deep filler in the work (Neuramis Deep) has a number of contraindications:
- The presence of skin diseases, especially in acute form (dermatitis, eczema, etc.)
- Diabetes mellitus (insulin-dependent)
- The presence of diseases with an increase in body temperature
- Bleeding disorders
- The presence of individual intolerance to the components in the composition of the product
Composition of the product:
Sterile, transparent, pyrogen-free, viscoelastic enzymatic hyaluronic acid gel - 20 mg / ml, stabilized by SHAPE technology.
SHAPE. Technology stands for Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid & Purification Enhancement and it is a trademark production method developed by Medytox. Neuramis is one of the innovative soft-tissue fillers of the Korean company to rely on it for its unmatched purity, safety, and effects longevity. Thanks to this technology, the product has undergone a double cross-linking process which has made it more resilient to biodegradation. It has also been meticulously purified to ensure that patients will enjoy risk-free skin rejuvenation results that are free of downtime, pain and side effects.
Injection depth: medium layer of the dermis
Indications: removing fine and medium facial wrinkles, lip augmentation
Concentration of HA: 20mg/mL
Lidocaine hydrochloride - 3 mg / ml
Treatment schedule: one injection session every 3-4 weeks (2-3 sessions per treatment)
- Syringe with gel
- Needle 27 G 1/2 - 1 pc.
- Stickers with a series and a batch number - 2 pcs.
- Store at 2 - 25
- Do not freeze or heat the product
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Do not put any pressure or force on the product