Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
Miracle L is a South Korean drug based on a colloidal solution of polycaprolactone (PCL). Biodegradable polyester has been used in medicine as a suture material for several decades. It is absolutely safe and eventually is completely eliminated from the body. In cosmetology has found application as an effective collagen reducing agent.
- Polycaprolactone is FDA approved and CE Certified
- Hypoallergenic, therefore ideal for skin rejuvenation in the presence of hyaluronic acid allergy
- Replenishes the natural volume of tissues by stimulating collagen regeneration
- It has a liquid form, does not contain microparticles, therefore it is easily introduced into different dermal layers
- It has a long validity period of more than 1 year
The drug Miracle L is used in injection therapy for lifting the skin of the face, back of the hands, decollete. The product is injected into the dermis with a 31 G needle, 4 mm long using the nappage technique or papules.
Provides the following effects:
- Improved turgor and elasticity
- Smoothing small wrinkles
- A lifting
- Whitening, improving complexion
The main course consists of 3-4 sessions with a break of 4 weeks. To maintain the result, do one procedure once a year.
Price shown for 1 vial