Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
Sosum H is a highly crosslinked stabilized hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler. In the production of Sosum fillers, a special LTSR technology is used, which provides a minimum distance between the HA molecules, which means a high density and finely dispersed gel structure. This HA is more resistant to degradation compared to other fillers, which means a longer aesthetic effect from the procedure.
Benefits of Sosum H
- No allergic reactions and other side effects due to zero residual BDDE
- The preparation contains HA of non-animal origin
- Experimentally confirmed safety of the drug (toxicity tests)
- A high degree of crosslinking of HA molecules and a dense gel structure ensure uniform Distribution of the filler in the dermis layers and minimize the risk of gel lumps formation
- Finely dispersed gel structure makes the procedure painless
- Long-term aesthetic effect of the procedure due to the high viscosity of the gel
- Proven efficacy (based on survey results 8 and 24 weeks after injection)
Sosum H is ideal for filling deep wrinkles and folds on the face, as well as contouring and volumizing the face. The filler is used for injection into the deep layers of the dermis and subcutaneous tissue.
- Nasolabial folds
- Wrinkles around the mouth ("puppets", purse-string wrinkles, wrinkles in the corners of the mouth)
- Forehead wrinkles ("worry lines", "vertical lines of anger")
- Chin wrinkles (mental crease)
- Face volumization (giving volume to the forehead, cheekbones and chin)
- Lip contouring and augmentation
The effect of the procedure lasts from 8 to 12 months.
Composition of the preparation: HA, 20 mg / ml 20 mg / ml
2 syringes × 1.0 ml per pack
Needle size: 25G, 27G
Manufacturer: JSBIO Co., Ltd., South Korea